понедельник, 25 февраля 2019 г.

My classmates and their characters

Hello! Today I analysis my classmates and their characters. I agree with almost everyone. Polina compared herself with Harry Potter. Polina and Harry have bad vision. But Potter hasn't native family and Polina has big family. Poly has boonde hair and Harry has dark hair. Potter has magical abilities and Polina hasn't.
Glenn Vinogradov and Antoine Griezmann. Antoine Griezmann and Gleb work hard. They had similar hair. Antoine Griezmann and Gleb work hard and they both have lovely hobby - basketball. But Antoine professional player and Gleb no professional.
Nick and Ralph. Nikita has leadership skills and Ralph, hasn't it. But Nick and Ralph have a good joke.
It's my opinion. Thanks you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий